conditions of sale
PLACING AN ORDER
Telephone: +39 055 7364051
Fax: +39 055 7364051
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
PRIVATE CUSTOMERS: There is no minimum order. Payment with Paypal (ID: info@dominuspiercing) or by bank transfer in favour of Dominus s.n.c. Via Bezzuoli 26, Firenze (Florence) 50142 (Italy) - IBAN: IT71H0616002849000005239C00. BIC:CRFIIT3F - The shipping costs amount to € 5.70 for Italy, Europe and the U.S.A.
RETAILERS: The minimum order is € 100,00 net of VAT and transport charges; for orders below € 100, prices shall be increased by 20%, also with PayPal (ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) and bank transfer in favour of Dominus s.n.c. Via Bezzuoli 26, Firenze (Florence) 50142 -- IBAN: IT71H0616002849000005239C00 BIC: CRFIIT3F. The costs shall be charged to the customer and shall vary according to the weight, volume and value of the order (ITALY: Bartolini tariff. EUROPE and USA: DHL tariff.) Only for Italy: in addition to the above-mentioned methods of payment, you will also have the possibility to pay by check in favour of Dominus s.n.c. or cash to be delivered directly to the courier upon delivery (for amounts up to € 999.99.)
PRODUCT DELIVERY TIME
The staff of Dominus shall ship the products ordered before 01:00 p.m. by the end of the same day.
Couriers do not make any delivery on Saturdays and Sundays.
Couriers shall deliver the parcel to the address provided within:
- 1 day from the shipment for deliveries in Italy (excluding Sicily, Calabria and Sardinia.)
- 2 days from the shipment for deliveries in Sicily, Calabria, Sardinia.
- 2/4 days from the shipment for deliveries in Europe.
- 4/7 days from the shipment for deliveries in the U.S.A.
You can return any defective product within 14 days from the receipt of the order by registered mail to the address written on the envelope: remember to add a copy of the purchase invoice. Before returning the products, please send an e-mail at email@example.com to indicate whether you want to receive a product identical to the defective one.
As soon as I receive your parcel, I shall check the condition of the goods and, within 5-10 working days, I shall replace any defective product returned. Remember that, in case of return by mail, Dominus shall not bear any shipment cost and shall not accept any cash on delivery shipment, moreover it shall not incur either the shipment or the return charges. Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, assistance or advice.
Dominus s.n.c., via Bezzuoli 26 - 50142 Florence (Italy)
VAT identification number and tax code: 12808190156. Chamber of Commerce of Florence, Economic Administrative Repertoire Number: FI – 553104.
Dominus s.n.c. shall process your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03 on the protection of personal data.
Rights as per Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Now I would like to draw your attention to the rights to which you are entitled pursuant to Article 7 of the Code on Personal Data Protection (to which you may refer), including the right to obtain through our company:
a) any information on the source of the data, the treatment purposes and methods, the identity of the data controller and supervisor, as well as of any person or category to whom the data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as supervisor or person in charge of the data processing;
b) confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to you and of the logics applied in case of treatment through electronic devices;
c) the erasure, anonymization or blocking of the data being processed in breach of the law;
d) the update, adjustment and - if necessary - integration of the personal data in question;
e) the confirmation that the operations referred to in point c) and d) have been disclosed to those to whom the data were communicated or divulgated, withthe exception ofthe cases referred to by law;
f) the right to refuse for legitimate reasons the processing of your personal data even forthepurpose of collection;
g) the right to refuse, in any case, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or commercial communications and performing direct sales or market researches.
Data controller and supervisor
When it comes to your personal data, you may exercise all the rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, including the modification, erasure, adjustment and any measure provided for by the applicable regulation by applying directly to the data controller: Dominus s.n.c., via Bezzuoli 26 - 50142 Florence (Italy), e-mail: email@example.com.
European Parliament Directives
• Personal Data Protection Code Italy - Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - an up-to-date English version is available on the Internet at the following public address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248
• Section 26 of Act no. 14 of 3 February 2003, setting out provisions to ensure compliance with obligations related to Italy’s membership in the European Communities (Community Act of 2002),
• Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002, on the processing of personal data and the protection of private life in the electronic communications sector,
• Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.